We Helped Make the Laws Against Bad Faith Insurance Practices in Arizona
Our attorneys have been fighting against bad faith insurance practices for years. When a law is bad or a case is decided incorrectly, we will push that case all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary to get the law changed for our clients' benefit.
Our Phoenix law firm boasts lawyers with extraordinary experience and skill with insurance bad faith and claims law:
Calvin C. Thur, Esq.
- More than 45 years of legal experience
- Admitted to practice in 1962
- Licensed to practice before all state and federal courts in Arizona, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court
- Started a consumer protection legal practice in 1970 aimed at changing laws to benefit consumers
- In 1979, began handling bad faith insurance litigation, litigating Arizona's earliest first-party insurance bad faith case before the Arizona Supreme Court had formally recognized this as a valid cause of action
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ) and Arizona Trial Lawyers Assn. (AzTLA)
- Has taught Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses and spoken at national and state seminars or conferences on insurance bad faith.
Roger O'Sullivan, Esq.
- More than 25 years of legal experience
- Admitted to practice in 1981
- Licensed to practice before all of the state courts in Arizona and California, the Arizona Federal District Court, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court
- Has successfully litigated many insurance law cases and has settled hundreds more
- Has experience with insurance law appeals
- Has taught Continuing Legal Education (CLE) courses on bad faith insurance
To learn more about an attorney, click on a name below.
If you think your insurance company has wrongfully denied your coverage or treated you unfairly, either call our Arizona office or contact us online for a free initial consultation.